If you have just asked someone out for a first date, and have no idea where to go or what to do, READ THIS! Here are some top ranked places where you should take single women on a first date**.
To make a first date memorable, make it unique. Be fun and creative and there’s no doubt that the woman will remember you and your date… hopefully in a positive way!
1) Amusement parks: First, make sure the woman likes thrills and going on roller coasters! If they’re deathly afraid of heights, this date may not go so well… but that’s a chance to reassure your date that you will be there for them. For the women who do enjoy going on fast roller coasters and amusement parks, it’s a perfect opportunity to have fun with your date! If you try to win her a prize at a game, that’s a cute bonus as well.
2) Dinner at your place: This could go either way. Some men like to invite their date over to their house for a romantic and delicious homemade dinner. If you do this, make sure you are a gentleman to the woman and wait on her hand and foot. Make sure she feels special!
3) Picnic: This may sound cliche but some women may enjoy this. Make sure you choose an area that is not dirty, possibly not too grassy as well (some people have allergies!), and not too noisy or people-filled so there won’t be people trampling on your blanket or area. Bring food and refreshment that won’t be too messy to eat, a blanket to sit on and possible entertainment (small speakers to play music on is one suggestion). This is a good way to get to know your date while enjoying the great weather outside. You can even create your own fun little games out of something like people watching.
4) Moonlight strolls: Another idea that may sound cliche but it definitely melts hearts. If the weather is clear outside with a bright full moon, head towards a lake or a seashore. Take off your shoes and walk along the shore with your date. This is also a good way to get to know someone by talking about anything and/or everything! Just enjoy yourself and the good company.
5) Zoo: This is a popular date idea. It may go either way, depending on the woman. If the woman does not like animals, that’s a sure bet not to take her to the zoo on the first date. Besides that, walking around the zoo and enjoying the animals’ exhibits together should be fun. You can get to know each other and learn new things together!
Tags: amusement parks, answers, couples, date, dating, dinner at home, featured date, featured dater, featureddate, first date, looking, matchmaking, men, moonlight walks, picnic, questions, relationships, single, tips, tricks, women, zoo
I got the ideas from this article. For more ideas, read it here: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Top-10-Places-to-Take-Single-Women-on-a-First-Date&id=107457.