Would you take a chance to meet someone online? Have you ever done that? Took a chance on someone that was a complete stranger at first but then decided to go for it and the relationship blossomed into something amazing? If you haven’t done it, would you?
Online dating is hard for some people. I honestly have never tried it and who knows, maybe in the future I will. For now, I’m okay but I have friends that have tried it and it’s worked. Other than the horror stories that I’ve also heard from other people, it’s still something to try that could possibly work for you!
Some tips and tricks from me would be:
1)be smart and be safe
2) be open-minded
3) don’t give out any personal security information
4) meet in a public place (especially if you have never met him before- anyone can send you any pictures of somebody but it may be fake)
5) have fun! :)
Not trying to sell anything here but let me tell you what differences FeaturedDate offers:
- Brand new kind of online matchmaking website for you – NOT online dating
- A traditional matchmaking agency bridging the gap between online and traditional matchmaking
- High-quality personalized matchmaking designed for those of the millionaire class
- Personal one-on-one service that is normally too costly for average person
- New and innovative new way to create love connection in your own personal dating selection event!
- Safe, fun and exciting way of meeting compatible mates online
We want it to be all about you at a less expensive cost for the most exclusive services! What’s better than that deal? I think nothing!
On a more serious note, more people than I thought have tried online dating. I’ve heard that the free websites are less successful because they have people that are looking for a hook-up rather than a real connection. However, those that cost money, costs an arm and a leg just for one or a few dates… where’s the line to be drawn? Kudos to you if you are willing to pay and pay thousands for one date that may or may not turn out to be the love of your life. However, wouldn’t you like a chance to go somewhere that will give you more than one option and costs less than the other websites? I would… just saying.